Kontali is a world-leading provider of insight within the seafood sector covering a large part of global aquaculture and fisheries. The primary owner of Kontali is Arendal Fossekompani (AFK) through its subsidiary Alytic.
To reach our ambitious goals for the future we rely on highly skilled people who share our vision and like to dream big. We welcomed no less than 11 employees who had their first day as part of the Kontali team during 2021, with a focus on strengthening our competence within all business areas. We will continue to grow in 2022, welcoming more new colleagues and entering partnerships which will strengthen our position of becoming the global reference point for seafood insight.
We are looking for a Senior Seafood Analyst / Seafood Analyst to strengthen our efforts in reaching our ambitious growth strategy.
Main responsibilities will be:
- Project management in national and international projects within aquaculture and/or fisheries, and/or seafood economics
- Data gathering, analysis and modelling within a defined aquaculture and/or fisheries segment
- Identify, maintain and develop an industry network for information gathering and identifying potential projects towards a continuously broader international market profile
- Combining your industry knowledge and network with our available data and information, you will provide understandable and structured insight and analysis on relevant topics to our customers and stakeholders
- Present results in different formats, both written and orally
Profile and requirements
- Higher education within a relevant field of study
- Relevant industry experience and passion within a defined aquaculture, fishery and/or seafood economics segment
- Able to passionately present and communicate results, written and oral
- Able to identify commercial and profitable projects
- Able to manage and cooperate with a multidicipline and multinational team
- Analytical and structured
- Eager to continuously expand your expertise
- Able to motivate and inspire those around you
What do we have to offer?
We offer an opportunity to make a difference in a world-leading company with a unique position and with a perfect set up for your personal development. We have flexible office hours with a dynamic, friendly and international work environment, while an employee shareholder program gives you the opportunity to become a shareholder in the company. And yes, you will get paid.
We look forward to receiving your application and will consider applicants consecutively. For further information regarding the position, don't hesitate to contact us:
Managing director, Thomas Aas +47 984 88 409, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Head of Analysis department, Lars Erik Flatøy +47 911 27 268, E-mail; email@example.com